Thursday, November 13, 2008

Pictures with Santa


I am dropping Julia off at school this morning and I hear a dad talking about the pictures with Santa today...OMG, I am such a bad mother.... I forgot that today was pictures with Santa day at school. Not that Julia wasnt dressed cute but she had nothing on that looked remotely close to Santa. Turns out she would not even take her picture with him. She is not doing any better when we drop her off but seems to be adjusting to her new room and teacher. It still breaks my heart in the mornings when I drop her off and she holds out her hands and screams momma. All I can do is leave her with a teacher and walk away. It is absolutley the hardest thing I have ever had to do. Julia is still on her breathing treatments. She has even brought me her mask a time or two. She is so good about doing her treatments. They seem to make her feel much better.

No comments: