Monday, November 3, 2008

It's Monday







What can I say.....it was a Monday for sure!! My kids at school had more energy than they did on Halloween. I am guessing they were all full of sugar!!! Julia had her first day in the toddler room today. She was not a happy camper. She has been with the ladies in the infant room since she was 6 weeks old. I always call on my conference period to check on her and this time when I called I did not hear the good news I always hear. All I could hear was Julia screaming. I just know Julia was calling out to me telling me to come and get her so we could come home and spend the day together...or maybe that is what I was wanting. I think tomorrow will be better. We came home and I gave her a sucker before dinner...does this make me a bad mom? Candy before dinner? Comfort food for being upset all day long. She deserved it!!

No comments: