Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Our day off...

Today was our last day of school for the week. We had a feast in Kindergarten today. The kids cut up the vegetables, made a fruit salad, butter, and bracelets. They had such a good day. Julias teacher at daycare said she had the best day she has had since she moved to that room. Yea Julia!! Julia and I came home and she had some of the fruit salad we made at school. Jason came home and started cooking dinner. Julia ate twice. Once with me and once with her daddy. She is really a daddy's girl. They read a book and had some milk and Julia was off to sleep.



One might think daddy was asleep also but really he is faking. Good actor, huh? Tomorrow we are going to get Julias second half of her flu shot. Not really looking foward to that. Then we will get all of our bags packed to get ready to go to Nana and Papa's house. She loves her nana and papa. Well, I think I have said it all. We hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving.

No comments: