Thursday, November 20, 2008
New Trick!
The daycare called me this morning and said that Julia's ear was draining and green stuff was coming out of it...YUCK!! I called her ENT and they were able to see her this afternoon. She has an ear infection so they put her on drops and an antibiotic. I thought we were over the ear infections since we had tubes put in last March. Hopefully this is the only one she will have for a while. Jason taught her a new trick this evening. How to jump off of the box of diapers. She climbs up on the box (the box is laying on its side) and Jason says 1, Julia says 2, Jason says 3, Julia says 2, Jason says 5, Julia says 2....and then she leaps off of the box. She was laughing the entire time they were playing. I have to say that Julia is not afraid of anything. They had a good time. Only one more day until we are (I am assuming that Jason will jump for joy when I mention putting up the Christmas decorations) going to put up our Christmas decorations. I am soooo excited!! I may not be soooooo excited after trying to keep a toddler and two 100 pound dogs from tearing up the Christmas tree. We will have to see what happens. JoAnn- what I meant to say was I DO have the cutest and smartest nephews in the world!! ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I knew it was just a typo. :-)
Post a Comment