Wednesday, November 19, 2008

It's that time.....

I know I may be pathetic but I love this time of year. I already have the Christmas music blasting through the entire house and I cannot wait to put up our Christmas tree. Okay here is the deal....I cannot (do not dare) get in the attic where all of our Christmas stuff is. How can I possibly get Jason to agree to put up our Christmas stuff this weekend??? Cookies, brownies, bribery, what is it going to take? Maybe I can get Julia to do her cute little puppy dog face. We will see. Oh, I could possibly have the two cutest and smartest nephews in the world...check them out at http://kn3j-jonesfamily.blogspot.com/. Gotta love them!!

1 comment:

JoAnn & Kenny said...

Could possibly...you mean you do. :-)
Tell Jason since you are not going to be there over Thanksgiving when you normally put the tree up that you could go ahead and get it out of the way this weekend. :-) Good practice for when Thanksgiving weekend at our house. :-)