Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Is it just Wednesday?

I did not make it on here last night to post so here I am. Julia is still not having fun at school and seems to be coming down with something. She has turned into a momma's girl the last couple of days. I will be glad when she will let daddy help. She even screams when the dogs look at her! Jason made a bowl of ice cream and she would not eat any. That's when you know she does not feel good when she turns away ice cream. Anyway, I will call the doctor on the morning and see what they think.

At school today Julia's teacher said she did play with friends more and even came to her today. She seemed happy about that. I think by this time next week she will be having a blast.

We put up our teepee today at school and let the kids decorate the buffalo skins (we used brown paper). They had so much fun!! This time of year is fun for the kids. Well, I better go...it is time for Julia to go to sleep.

No comments: