Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Tuesday Snap Beans

This morning we woke up and Julia and Jacob played and had the best time together.

After we got our baths we took Julia to daycare so I could goto my dentist appointment. Jacob and I dropped her off and went and washed the car. After the dentist (which was a horrible, terrible, no good visit) we went and picked Julia up from school. We came home and Julia and Jacob colored pictures.




We then went out to play in the yard. It was such a beautiful day!!!







This evening we worked out in the yard. Here is the conversation between me and Julia and Jacob.

Lindsey: Hey Jacob want to help with the yard work?

Jacob: Sure!

Lindsey: I am going to mow and you can sweep the grass.

Jacob: Ok!






Lindsey: Oh, Jacob...sweep the grass off the sidewalk not the grass itself.


Jacob: Ok




Lindsey: Julia...want to go show Jacob how to sweep the grass?

Julia: Yesh

Lindsey: Ok, go show him
We had a good time!!! Julia loves her new Bubba!!

1 comment:

Ashley Morris said...

This dialogue is way too cute! You have such a pretty family:)