Oh my....tomorrow will be our day of rest. We have been going and going and going and the kids could keep going and going and going but me....my legs and feet are about to fall off. Maybe next week when school starts again I will get a rest. I am ready to see my kindergarteners again. I miss most of those sweet babies.
So today we got up and headed to Six Flags. Traffic wasnt too terribly bad but the parking was. We had to park about a mile away from the park. Oh well, it was good exercise. We stayed with the kiddie rides since Julia is still to small and Jacob is still a little weary of the big ones.
Jacob and Julia loved the swings. Well, Julia loves the swings. Jacob would have liked a little faster swing.
Jacob got hungry so we stopped and he bought a pretzel. Julia helped him with one bite of it.
After the pretzel, we went on the train. Julia really like the train. Jacob liked seeing all the rides on the way.
We rode a few more rides after that and then we headed home. On our way home we stopped and ate a bite for supper. Once we got home we let the dogs out and then took them on a walk. They needed a nice walk since they had been in their kennels all day. Now I am fixing to go get on the couch and pretend to go to sleep. If I pretend I am asleep I dont have to mess with getting up and letting the dogs out, putting Julia to bed (she is pretty hard headed but just the best in world) or cleaning up the house. I figured Jason would have caught on to this by now :)
No comments:
Post a Comment