Sunday, March 22, 2009

Another week

This weekend we had Maddie. We decided to stay Saturday night in Oklahoma. We usually just drive in early Saturday morning and leave after we drop her off on the weekends we have her. Jacob and Maddie had soccer games so we spent the morning and a little of the afternoon at the soccer field. I got to see my cousin that I have not seen in a few years Saturday also. She met us at the soccer field and we were able to visit for a little while. It was so nice to see her again!!!!!!




After the soccer games we decided to take the 4 wheelers and the dogs to Rock Bottom (its a creek we ride the 4 wheelers at). Champ and Sarah LOVE to run in the creek. We also have fun riding the 4 wheelers there too. We dont ride them as much as we would like since there is absolutely no place to ride them here so we leave it back home and ride it when we go in.


Here is Julia after being at the creek for about 3 hours....

Tomorrow school starts back. Only 10 more weeks until summer. I am excited to spend the entire summer with Julia. We are also going to Disney World with my sis in law and her husband and my two nephews. We are excited.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did the picture I took of Maddie not turn out very good? I thought I took more than just the one.