Julia and I went to visit family a couple weeks ago. Jason
had a conference in Norman so we came to Oklahoma with
him. Here is Julia standing on Aunt Penny's front porch.
My aunt and uncle have completely remodeled this house.
It is so cute!!
Aunt Penny and I sat in these rocking chairs until dark every evening.
It was so nice and relaxing. We had such a nice visit.
Here is Liz, Julia, and Tyson. Aub bought all the girls a pair
of rain boots. Julia absolutely LOVES hers!! Julia wanted to take
Liz and Tyson on a walk in their stylish boots!! Poor Liz, she was such a trooper.
She went walking in rain boots with Julia when it wasnt even raining!!
We love you Liz!
This is my favorite picture!! I am so very proud of these girls!!
Aubrey, we love you so much!!
I had an amazing visit. After I drove in I met Penny and Aubrey
at Pennys house. We then went to the city to look for a table.
We ended up buying a table for Penny. Aubrey drove off with the
guy who was loading the table in the back of the pickup because
she thought he was done!! It was sooooooo funny! I havent
laughed that hard in soo long! We closed down Target in Norman.
Julia was standing in the aisle screaming, "what the heck is going on in here!!"
Again, we were laughing sooo hard. That night Julia got sick. She ran fever and was throwing up.
We didnt get to visit Mema and Pepa. We stayed in and tried
to get well. Julia threw up all over me and Penny
in Subway! Yuk!! I couldnt ask for more when it comes
to my Aunt Penny, Uncle Darrell, and Kiddos!!
We love yall!!
No comments:
Post a Comment