One would think since I am at home all summer long I would be able to stay up on the blog.....well I will try to get better..


All cuddled up in my big girl bed.
Last Saturday we went back home. Jason and Kenny worked on the tree house/fort all day. JoAnn and I played with the kids until about 5. We then took them over to Nana and Papa's house for the night. Thats right!! JoAnn and Kenny and Jason and I went out to dinner and to a movie.. it was nice. Thanks Nana!!
This week I have worked in my classroom at school. I think I have everything where I want it now its getting all the little stuff ready for the kiddos. Julia has been a big help. She plays and plays and plays and helps me in the classroom. Wednesday night she got sick...threw up all over the couch and the blanket and her pillow...it was not a pretty sight. I guess it was a small bug because this morning she was ready to go!
Here is Julia getting ready to go after a long day of cleaning and organizing mommas classroom.
We were really tired!!
I am going to read ALL of those books one day!!
Daddy... are you home from work yet?
I cannot help it...I am so darn cute!!
Momma loves me so much!!
One fish at a time not one cup at a time!!
Daddy..I will make it all better!! Your blood pressure is "pourty nine"
All cuddled up in my big girl bed.
No Daddy...your arm is okay..you just needed glasses!
No comments:
Post a Comment