Maddie got to come and stay a week with us!!! We had so much fun. She sleeps until about 10 so Julia and I got a chance to be kinda lazy! I taught her how to sew, we went shopping for school supplies, make a cake, had pictures taken....we just had alot of fun. Something Jason, Julia and I always do is take the dogs for a walk...it has been kinda hard since Champ died but we continue to walk with Sarah. This one evening Maddie wanted to ride her bike. Well you can guess what Julia wanted to do....She wants to do everything sissy does. So she got on her tricycle and scooted away down the road. Maddie, Sarah and I made it around the block twice before Julia made it to the road. We even tried having Maddie pull Julias bike with her bike but little miss independent wanted to ride by herself!! By the end of our walk Julia gave up and wanted to walk so Jason took over her bike.
No comments:
Post a Comment