Thursday, April 23, 2009

Sugar and lots of spice!!


Although the real day is only a week away I think the "time" has already hit. I am talking about the TERRIBLE TWOS!! Julia has really started testing limits of every one she is around. At school she used to be the one who was hit or bit or pinched but now she is joining along with the fun and doing the hitting, the "I'm gonna bite you if you dont give me that toy", and the pinching. Although she has not bit anyone yet and she only pulled a girls hair because the girl pulled hers first, she is falling into the "terrible two" behaviors. What do we do?????? She is actually pretty good most of the time but she is starting to test limits. We still love ya lots Julia!! I talked to my SIL and she said her oldest was the same. Jacob and Julia are really soooooooooo much alike.

No comments: