Monday night we had gymnastics. It was cool and windy on Monday. At gymnastics they always do a theme. It was winter this week. I understand it was cool and windy but it is almost Easter......Winter, really? Julia really did much better this week. She is starting to listen more and play less. Oh well, as long as she is having fun. On Friday Julia is having her Easter party at school. The note said bring 12 eggs filled with age appropriate candy in them. So I buy eggs and we put fruit snacks in them. I also signed up to bring fruit for the party so I asked them when I picked Julia up today if they needed anything else. Julia's teacher said that we were the only ones to bring eggs so I told her I was buy more stuff and fill more eggs for her class. I totally understand how it is when parents do not contribute to school parties. Oh well. So tonight we filled 60 more eggs for her class. We also made brownies with M&Ms in them. Jason keeps walking by them wanting to eat them. We gave up sugar and sweets for lent. I put the brownies in bags for Julia's teachers and saved Jason some for Sunday. Tomorrow I think we are going to shampoo our carpet. We could shampoo them once a week and they would still look bad. Our dogs have done a number on our carpet. Oh yeah...this afternoon I needed some tape to tape the eggs so we went to the dollar store and bought some tape. Julia found her a toy. Its not the cute girly toy like one would think she would pick out but rather a stinkin' boy toy. A monster truck hot wheels.....here she is playing with it. She is using Sarah as a race track..
Thursday, April 9, 2009
Eggs, eggs, eggs, and more eggs
Monday night we had gymnastics. It was cool and windy on Monday. At gymnastics they always do a theme. It was winter this week. I understand it was cool and windy but it is almost Easter......Winter, really? Julia really did much better this week. She is starting to listen more and play less. Oh well, as long as she is having fun. On Friday Julia is having her Easter party at school. The note said bring 12 eggs filled with age appropriate candy in them. So I buy eggs and we put fruit snacks in them. I also signed up to bring fruit for the party so I asked them when I picked Julia up today if they needed anything else. Julia's teacher said that we were the only ones to bring eggs so I told her I was buy more stuff and fill more eggs for her class. I totally understand how it is when parents do not contribute to school parties. Oh well. So tonight we filled 60 more eggs for her class. We also made brownies with M&Ms in them. Jason keeps walking by them wanting to eat them. We gave up sugar and sweets for lent. I put the brownies in bags for Julia's teachers and saved Jason some for Sunday. Tomorrow I think we are going to shampoo our carpet. We could shampoo them once a week and they would still look bad. Our dogs have done a number on our carpet. Oh yeah...this afternoon I needed some tape to tape the eggs so we went to the dollar store and bought some tape. Julia found her a toy. Its not the cute girly toy like one would think she would pick out but rather a stinkin' boy toy. A monster truck hot wheels.....here she is playing with it. She is using Sarah as a race track..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment