After the soccer game we headed to Halliburton Park for an Easter Egg Hunt. They had bounce houses and prizes and 10,000 eggs for the kids to hunt. Jared, Emma, and Julia got to hunt together on one field, Jacob was on another field, and Maddie was on another field. Jared won a prize basket.
After the egg hunt, Maddie went to OKC with JoAnn and Kenny to look at a bike and to go to Incredible Pizza. We headed home. We decided to go by my grandmas house on our way home. They live about an hour and 15 minutes west of where we usually are when we drive home so we dont see them much. We decided to drive that way home. Julia loves playing with them!!
On our way home Julia kept us entertained...
(I have a video but I cannot seem to get it to download. I will keep trying.)
No comments:
Post a Comment