Sunday, February 15, 2009
What a nice weekend!!
This weekend went by so fast. I cannot believe that it is already Sunday. Good news....tomorrow is Presidents day. We are out of school. Julia will get to stay home with me until about 3 ish. I have a doctor appointment at 3:45. We have gymnastics tomorrow night. Already a busy day. Yesterday we stayed aroud the house. It is nice to just stay home and relax sometimes. Today we went and bought Julia 8 new fish. She loves her fish tank. We also bought one of those bird house dog barking things. Everytime the dogs bark it sends out a signal and it is supposed to keep them from barking. We will see if it works. Something has to work. We took the dogs on a walk down to the park. Julia played on the slide and swings. We did not stay long though it was kinda cold. Julia went all day without a nap so about 8:00 she was fast asleep in daddys arms. Have I ever mentioned how sweet she is when she sleeps. I could possibly have the most perfect kid in the world ;). That was for you JoAnn. Anyways, I could not ask for a better family!! Love you guys!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment