Wednesday, February 18, 2009

What a busy week!


I cannot believe that it is already Wednesday. We were out of school on Monday so it has made the week go by a little quicker. Julia had gymnastics on Monday. I had a doctor appointment that afternoon so I took Julia to daycare and went and had lunch with Jason. It was nice. It was hard to leave Julia at school but Jason and I hardly ever have any time with just the two of us. Last Friday we booked our trip to Disney World. We are going with my sis in law, her husband, and my two nephews. We are super excited. This will be Julia, Jared, and Jacob's first time on a plane. Last night Jason and I were sitting here watching tv. It was about 9:00 and we both looked at each other and said we were starving. We got up and went and had ice cream at 9:00 last night. It was sooooooooo goooooooood!! Today when Julia and Jason came home from daycare Julia decided she wanted to play in the garage. She loves to push her stroller around. She decided to climb into the bottom part of the stroller. She just sat there and laughed for about 15 minutes. She did not want to get out. She was having fun. Well it is dinner time.
By the way, I am currently watching Jason show Julia how to properly throw a fit. I mean rolling in the floor, kicking and screaming fit.... Interesting..life is never dull in the Conway house.

No comments: