Friday after school we took Julia to Six Flags. She absolutely loves riding the rides. We went on the carousel (I think that is how you spell it) twice. She made Jason switch horses with her the second time. She said her horses name was Bubba.
We went on the ferris wheel. Look mom no hands!!! She liked it at first until she saw my face when we had to stop at the top. I do not like heights.....at all.
Julia and Daddy went on this ride about 6 times. She would hold on with one hand and hold one hand up with daddy. She would laugh so hard when the ride would drop down. It was soooo funny.
I think we have a future pilot on our hands. She loves air planes. She is always pointing them out in the sky and we rode the air planes about 10 times. At one point she had her foot resting on the top part of the plane as it went round and round. She is so silly!!
Gotta love those swings. She is getting to be such a big girl. She likes to venture out and try new things and is very independent. Her new saying is "No momma no help, I do it".
We even had time to play in the flowers
and in the water.....
and spin circles in the road....
Needless to say, we had a wonderful time with Julia at Six Flags!!
No comments:
Post a Comment