Sunday, May 10, 2009
Happy Mothers Day to me!!!
I had a wonderful mothers day. Jason got me a necklace with the birthstones of Julia and Maddie. Jason cleaned house and cooked lunch and dinner. I got be kinda lazy for a day. I could not ask for a more perfect husband!!! Enough of the mushy stuff. Yesterday we took Julia to get her pictures made. They are sooooo cute. I am getting them out in the mail tomorrow. We worked out in the yard yesterday, gave Champ and Sarah a bath, and ran errands. The normal weekend stuff. Maddie has her last soccer game on Saturday. She will be all softball after that. Her softball games are during the week so Jason and I cannot see her play but her soccer games are on Saturdays so we get to see her play every other weekend. She is really good. I am glad she enjoys sports. Well, its time to put Julia to bed....here are a few pics of the weekend. Enjoy.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm glad you had a Happy Mother's Day!
Post a Comment