I finally have time to sit down and blog. Lets start from Christmas. We went home for Christmas. Julia had a great time at Nana and Papa's house. We did not sleep very well Christmas Eve night and ended up at the church with Papa around 4 in the morning. We waited around for everyone else to wake up and then went back to Nana's to open presents. Julia really didnt know what to think about all of the presents. By the end she was a pro at opening them. We didnt get Maddie until the Saturday after Christmas so we had another Christmas for/with her. She got lots of stuff!!! She was so excited. She wanted to come back home with us but she called her mom and her mom said no.
We came home that Saturday night because Jason needed to meet with some of the guys he used to work with to finish up the software they are developing. Julia got sick on that Monday and I took her to the doctor on New Years eve and it turns out she had strep. So we took it easy through the weekend. Jason was off that Thursday through Sunday. We cleaned the house and just stayed in. Sometimes it is nice to just sit around and do nothing. I started back to school on the 5th of January. Julia was not ready to go back to daycare but she is well adjusted now. Maddie got to come and spend last weekend with us. Jasons mom and dad met us half way on Friday and we met them again Sunday after church. We had a good time. Julia loves for her sissy to come and stay with her. I think that is the past 3 weeks in a nut shell. The Ft. Worth Rodeo and Stock Show is coming up. I think Jason and I are going to take Julia to the rodeo this year. Last year we went but did not go to the rodeo. I think Julia would enjoy seeing all the animals this year. We will see.
No comments:
Post a Comment