Monday, January 19, 2009
Gymnastics
Julia starts gymnastics tonight. I am so excited for her. I think she will have a great time. She loves to dance and bounce so this will be ideal for her. I will try to take pics for you. Yesterday was so nice. Jason had to work again so after he left Julia and I played outside. I had a chair sitting on the driveway watching Julia as she played. She went into the garage and found some chalk so I got down with her and we played with chalk. Next thing I know I am the only one drawing and Julia is climbing in up in the chair. Well to make a long story short, the chair fell over and Julia fell out right onto the driveway. She has a big bump and bruise on her forehead to prove it. Well we are out of school today and Jason already left for work so I thought I would get in here and blog before Julia woke up but she always seems to know when I am doing something on the computer. Julia says good morning and sends her kisses!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment