This week has been a tough one. Mema has been in and out of the hospital for pneumonia. She just turned 80 on Sunday and this is her first hospital visit in about 10 years. She is for the most part very healthy until she gets this bronchitis stuff which turns into pneumonia quickly with her. We are hoping to see her this weekend on our way through to pick Maddie up. Lots of prayers requested for both her and my grandpa.
On a different note, Jason and I signed Julia up for soccer today! She is soooo excited and we are too! Jason cannot wait for her to begin playing sports! I am sure it will be nothing but a herd of three year olds running after one ball! I cannot wait for Julia to have this experience!
Tonight we have another session of swim lessons. Julia is working on floating on her back and swimming under water. She loves to go under and look but doesnt stay under too long yet! She is really becoming comfortable in the water! Sometimes a little too much :)
No comments:
Post a Comment