Saturday, March 27, 2010

So much has happened since the last time I posted. Here are some pics from the past month. Enjoy!



We were given tickets to the Cowboys Stadium to watch the monster trucks. We had a great view from the company suite! It was AWESOME!!!!

We are putting wood floors in our house. This small job has turned into a 2 month event! Julia has been a great help!



Maddie just finished basketball! She really learned alot this winter! She did a wonderful job!


Momma and Julia




I took Julia to the Saturday Craft day at Michaels. Julia made an egg out of ....well I am not sure what it was called but she had a great time!



Aubrey got married on the 20th of March! She had a beautiful wedding and reception!



This is one of my favorite pictures! We love our Mema!


Aub and mom!



Julia was the flower girl. She did a great job!



Aub and Liz



Julia and Maddie at Six Flags
The two best girlies!


Julia running with Daddy!


No comments: