Thursday, November 26, 2009
Today Jason and I ran in the Turkey Trot in Ft. Worth. This was Jasons first 5k. He did so good!! We also ran with Jasons cousins wife. Nana and Papa came and watched Julia while we ran. There were so many people. Seems like we had to walk 2 minutes after the horn because the crowd was sooooo huge! They said there were over 12,000 people registered for the race. I am so glad Jason decided to run with me!! Now if we can get used to pushing Julia in the running stroller while we both run. She tends to get a little heavy so Jason usually watches her while I run. He is such a good man!! Tomorrow Nana and I are going to get up and go shopping, then we are off to the parade and tree lighting in downtown. Saturday after we cook lunch we are going to Julias most favorite place in the world....six flags. JoAnn, Kenny, Jacob, Jared, Josh, Akayla, Emma, Shawn, Tisha, Kylie, Mya, Galen, Aaron, and Laura Jo are all coming too!! We are going to have a blast!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment