Friday, October 30, 2009





Lots has gone on since the last post. I am still running 5k races. Julia is getting so big and independent. She is just the happiest little girl. Maddie has 2 more weeks of soccer. She is playing on the big field this year. The games are pretty good. She doesnt like it much because she says its too much running!! We are so proud of her!!! Jason and I are so blessed to have two amazing girls! We are taking the girls trick-or-treating this weekend with my SIL and my nephews. We are all excited. Jasons Mom and Dad bought our car so we bought a Yukon. I love it!!! Its not new, but its new to me!! Sarah Bell is eating everything she can get to...the weather has been so crazy..cold, rainy, hot..so we havent taken her on any runs lately. She needs to get out and run. School has been so busy. I cannot believe that Halloween has almost passed and Thanksgiving is right around the corner. This time of year is busy for Kindergarten. Its so fun and stressful :). Julia is still very happy at her sitters house. She LOVES Cheryll and Ray-Ray!! We do too!! They are the sweetest and most loving people I have ever met. Well hopefully I will have time to post Sunday. I am sure we will have lots of good Halloween pics to share!!










No comments: