Monday, August 3, 2009

Ok...so we are kiddo free until Thursday. I have to say it was harder than I thought it would be. Yesterday. Today I am getting used to it. Last night Jason and I worked in the yard for about 2 hours, went on a run about 8:30, came home and watched tv and it did not have the words Mickey Mouse or Barney anywhere on the TV!!!!! How exciting is that! This week I have a training so my time is occupied by sitting in a classroom all day long. Tonight Jason and I are taking Sarah to the vet for her eye and ear. I have not cried this week due to missing Champ. It is still so hard. When I called to make the appointment for Sarah they asked about Champ (our vet LOVES our dogs!!) I could not contain the tears any longer. Hopefully time will heal the pain we feel when we think about Champ. Back to Sarah...I think she picked up Champs low immune system when he died. She used to be the healthy one. Hopefully its just allergies. I will post all about Julias vacation later this week..I want to post it all together. She is having a blast!! I could possibly have the best in-laws ever!!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Lindz, I am so sorry about your dog. Call me and let me know when your celebrating Maddie's B-Day. You do remember my number don't you?? Love, Mom